Wherever you are, and whatever you do, if you want to have a different kind of experience when listening to your favorite songs, then the Sennheiser RS160 (visit the store and read customer reviews here) is the HiFi headset for you.
Sennheiser is one of the companies who unceasingly produces quality products in the multi-media field. For over 60 years, Sennheiser makes quality, top of the line products for reproduction and transmission, as well as for sound recording. The company is also a leading provider for electro-acoustic products, services, and systems.
Sennheiser RS160 – Product Overview
Now you can listen to your favorite music while cooking or doing the laundry without having to fuzz over the wiring. The truly amazing Sennheiser RS160 package contains a pair of wireless HDR 160 headphones and a condensed TX 160 transmitter. The former works with a pair of AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries while the latter makes use of batteries or AC power.
The Sennheiser RS160 can provide crisp and clear audiophile quality sound for up to 60 feet. It also automatically pairs with its TX 160 transmitter. This pairing is interference-free. So you can do whatever you want, wherever you are, without anything having to get in the way of your listening experience.
Our Sennheiser rs review showed that the Sennheiser rs 160 headphones transmitter sends out uncompressed audio to ensure that your HDR 160 headphones will play CD-quality sound. To make things even better, the TX 160 transmitter has a multi-receiver capability. This means that you and your friends can listen to the same audio source with up to 4 HDR 160 headphones. Easy to use, the Sennheiser rs 160 Headphones transmitter only needs to be plugged into an audio source, and everything is set!
Key Features of Sennheiser rs 160 headphones
- KLEER wireless audio: wireless audio transmission that provides a range of up to 260 feet of quality sound
- Interference-free communication between transmitter and headphones
- Up to four compatible HiFi Sennheiser KLEER headphones connectable, which can be used for personal entertainment or for multiple individuals
- Transducer systems capable of providing audiophile-grade sounds with the use of neodymium magnets. Detailed, full-bodied, crisp and clear sounds
Technical Specifications of Sennheiser RS160
- 60 feet range
- 24 hours operating time per charge
- Sealed transducer type
- 2.4 – 2.8 GHz carrier frequency
- Circumaural headphones
- 106 dB sound pressure
- Frequency response of 18 Hz – 21,000 Hz
- 16 hours charging time
- 32 ohms impedance
Sennheiser RS Review – What’s in the box:
- The actual Sennheiser RS160 headphones as described in this Sennheiser rs review
- Transmitter and charging station
- Removable audio cable
- Wall adapter
- Audio adapter
- A pair of AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- User’s manual
Buying the Sennheiser RS160
The Sennheiser rs 160 headphones can be bought online for currently anywhere between USD 199,- to 303,- If you want to get a more affordable Sennheiser RS160s, you can buy used RS160′s for under $100.- and there are also refurbished RS160′s that cost even less.
Remember to buy from a reputable online store like this one here. Additionally, check that you agree with the store’s shipment and return policies before making any purchases.